Re: TS5 Press Release: Did we miss something?

okay, what am i missing here?

yes, tick bar systems and indicators are super sensitive  using
velocity and acceleration.  not many know that a 1 tick difference can
cause a bunch of grief.

and yes, auto detect doesn't work with systems, but with indicators.
i said indicators in the post.

again, what is your point?  i think we agree, but i never can be
really sure.

see ya

TJ

damned if you do and damned if you don't

---Orphelin@xxxxxxx wrote:
This is not abnormal.
The conditons should match in any comparison case .

Yes, but this is true only for indicators.