Re: TS5 Press Release: Did we miss something?

Your hypothesis requires an incredible leap of faith and an extreme stretch
of the imagination.  As you say, "if a critical mass" -- yes, people might
begin to suspect something wrong in the manufacture, but this is far from
the case with TS and Omega (despite what MB would try to lead you to
believe-- he apparently thinks Bill Cruz is also responsible for the defeat
at the Alamo :)

There are many variables involved that are totally out of the control of
Omega.  Data-feed, condition & configuration of the computer, level of
experience of the user, trading experience, programming ability and
experience, etc., etc.

What about the many people who use the software daily in successful trading
and have for years-- are they deluding themselves?  Are their consistent
profits only an illusion?

If "the chickens come home to roost" at Omega, they've got a serious flaw in
their navigational skills.