Re: Spread support

You wrote:

<<Wrong, Joe.  Show me a TS quote window with the "built-in spread" quotes.
Again, not the chart window, but thequote window. This is what Earl and
others has discussed earlier.  Can't be done in TS4 as is.  How about TS5?>>

First of all, my name is not Joe.  Let me say this once and for all:  I am
not Joe Krutsinger!

Built-in spread quotes was not what Earl "The Cry Baby" Adamy was talking
about in the post I replied to.  In fact, in his post, he said that he did
not trade, quote, analyze, or otherwise use spreads.  He talked about ratios
and sums of prices.  So that's all I was referring to.

Seems to me that much of this issue boils down to people wanting to see
quotes in the window that aren't coming over the feed.  Like so much else on
this list:  people expect TS to be the miracle software - it should do
everything they want, exactly the way they want it.  The MTV generation has
started trading - no patience, no work ethic, no attention span, no logic -
I want it and I want it now and that's all that matters.  Oh yeah, and
someone owes it to me.

Then you wrote:

<<It's because of all this misrepresentation that you guys are not taken
seriously.>>

There is a significant amount of miscommunication occurring on this list.
Folks aren't reading peoples' posts.  Yesterday, Mark Brown attributed to me
something said by Cry Baby Adamy.  Now you are saying that I said that TS 4
has built-in spread quotes.  I never said that and I challenge you to prove
differently.  You take something someone says, change it, and then accuse
that person of misrepresentation!

I mean, take John Sweeney's requests for the vaporbug list.  He came on this
mailing list and asked for an explanation of the supposed bugs in TS.  I
still haven't seen any list.  Neither has he.  Where is this mystical list?
I don't think it exists.  And please, don't send me to Mark Brown's site in
search of a bug letter that is years in arrears.

It is because of all this misrepresentation that you guys are not taken
seriously.

Good trading,

The Omega Man

Omega - Love it or Leave it.

Wrong, Joe.  Show me a TS quote window with the "built-in spread" quotes.
Again, not the chart window, but thequote window. This is what Earl and
others has discussed earlier.  Can't be done in TS4 as is.  How about TS5?

It's because of all this misrepresentation that you guys are not taken
seriously.  Come on Joe, you're better than this!

-Tony Haas