Re: Spread support

On Wed, 23 Sep 1998, Earl wrote:
>........so I assume the spread quotes must be available by
>subscription from either DTN or BMI since those are the only two feeds
>supported.

I don't have any experience with DTN. I have, however, set
up spreads in TS4 with BMI and I receive nothing but a bunch
of zeros. It could very well be that I'm doing something
wrong; something as simple as using the wrong symbol but I
can't locate =anything= on the BMI website relating to
spreads. What I find =really= strange is that the TS4
documentation (specifically the Omega Server manual) states
"Tracking a spread....is available only to BMI Bonneville
clients". This manual was printed prior to the acquisition
of BMI by DBC. Perhaps something's changed subsequent
thereto?

Best regards,
Jim