(no subject)

Discussion around this may have appeared on this list before but of course I was
not interested at the time so I deleted it.

The question: Does Windows 95 support dual processors, does Windows 98 support
dual processors? In the never ending quest for more speed are dual processors
they way to go?

I have heard that Windows NT will support dual processors but will TS run under
NT?

If anyone has any experience with any of this I would appreciate your thoughts.