Trying to be objective

Am sure Cruz and company are driving themselves nuts to be Yk2
compliant,
after all they have the most to lose from it (as in stocks) and suits to
follow if they
fail to deliver on time before the event. Bashers are just burning
Cruz's tail to speed
him up, thats all.

Since our time and effort should be spent in making money and contribute
positively
(as some of you beta testers) to the effort of making the software
better, because it is just still a tool (yes, a major one for some) in
our total arsenal in trading the markets.

Don't burn the house down,yet,  we still have to live on it. Unless
there's a better house
available, then ......after that you can have a choice of pouring
gasoline if you want to, but me, will just move to the new one or next
door.(That is, if they pleases me also in my own simple lifestyle
(trading approach). If it didn't work out, I changed house. Am just too
busy monitoring and trading, which take up most of my time. Maybe we
residents grow
too big for the old house.