Wall Street Access

Does anyone have an opinion or experience with a brokerage firm called
"Wall Street Access"?  They are on the web (www.wsaccess.com) and
specialize in Options (my thing).  They handle quite a variety of order
types and Options strategies, and in addition claim to put the customer
first even though their commissions are not the lowest in the world.

My concern is the speed of their web-based order entry system and the
speed of fills.  Are they a reliable firm?

- Hacker

 ---
Dark Hacker            | Fortress Of Computation
hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

Investment and Market Outlook:
        http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Investment/index.html
Bishop Protein Analytics:
        http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Bishop/index.html

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."