RE: CME arbitration

  • To: "Scott Hoffman" <trader20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: CME arbitration
  • From: "John F. Berentson" <jfb.nyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 02:17:09 -0400 (EDT)

Scott -
The CFTC cannot send the sheriff directly but can take away the trading
rights of the offending party. If this doesn't do the trick, then they will
supply a decision which you can take to a court.

Personally, I filed against three parties jointly and severally. I then
settled with one party while continuing my complaint against the other two
parties. The decision against these two parties is under appeal by the
defendants. I remain confident.

JFB
Shaven Heads Trading  NYC