Re:NEED SOME HUMOR?

Dans un courrier daté du 16/09/98 03:53:38  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 I just took a continuing Ed course for securities. I was exempt for the ten
 year broker part but because I got a general principal license a few years
 ago I have to do this the rest of my career. Any way one part of this exam
 dealt with the y2k patch. My broker dealer is supposed to get in writing a
 letter from data and software vendors stating when the fix will be made and
 forward that information to all clients. This is a SEC requirement now and
 the y2k patch is a very serious matter more than I first believed.

 Robert

The fact that the SEC was able to mention the yk2 patch does not change
anything to the problem.
We are currently (according to my own calendar)  in september 1998, and the
problem has to be solved within this date and 991231.

A general survey form is also sent here by major companies to know from the
developer what is the status of the products they currently use.
For the moment, none has developped a web bashing site to hassle any developer
450 days before the deadline
With one exception, located in Texas, according to the best internet sources.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin