From: Trade Jack <trade_jack@xxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 15, 1998 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: NEED SOME HUMOR?

until bill removes the gag order from the beta testers, i'll prefer
ass kickers to ass kissers.

i think what mark wants is what we all want.  the big question is: when?

TJ

"i've got to kick his ass several times a day to get him to do
anything" -- hillary commenting on hubby bill

---Mark Brown  wrote:
My intent is to get Bill Cruz off his ass and give me a
4.0 software patch so I can continue to use the software I bought from
him. That is my only mission focus right now.   And I would invite
anyone who is
concerned to help me once again fight the fight that we are so
accustomed.