defrag advice - thank you all

Thank you all who have posted e-mail messages either directly to me or to
the omega list in the last few days giving me lots of helpful info and
advice on defragging the hard disk.  The info and advice have been
extremely helpful to me.

By the way, one good news.

I purchased Norton for windows yesterday and installed it this morning.

Ran the Speed Disk program 2 times, both with full defrag.  The results are:

-	1st run:	less than 1 hour (as compared to 4-7 hours with MS defrag
			program I previously mentioned)

-	2nd run:	done immediately after 1st run - took less than 10 minutes

I am extremely satisfied with the Norton windows program.

Thanks again, all!

Hin-Shing Wong