Re: Searching the Starr report

Doug Deming wrote:

> Clinton should have admitted his wrong doings when accused
> and this would never have built up to this point. Then it would have been a
> matter of merely a sex scandal rather than lying to the grand jury, etc. He
> is solely responsible for the cost to the American People and remains
> repsonsible until he resigns.

What cost to the American people?  It isn't even clear whether he lied at all
anyway, either to the people or in the deposition.  We can't just take the
testimony of Lewinsky as the gospel, and unless it is substantiated further,
Clinton hasn't been shown to be guilty of *any* wrongdoing in this matter.

Regards,
A.J.