defrag program

Running Microsoft defrag program takes 4-7 hours on my Pentium 166 MHz
computer with 2 gig hard drive.

I'm still using my old 486 machine with 400+ mb hard drive.  I run
speeddisk (one of the Norton Utilities programs in DOS) for full defrag.
It takes less than 7 minutes.

I figure if I can run speeddisk (DOS version) on my pentium, it would
probably take 40 minutes or so.  Unfortunately, I can't run any of the
Norton DOS utilities programs under Windows95.

My question is:

Does anyone use the speeddisk equivalent of Norton Utilities in Windows95
version?

If so, please indicate time for a full defrag of your hard drive (please
indicate capacity of HD).

Thank you!

Hin-Shing Wong