Re : TS as a Car, Neal as... ?

Dans un courrier daté du 13/08/98 19:13:15  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 On 13 Aug 98, at 8:36, Neal T. Weintraub wrote:

 > Question if TS were a car, what type would it be______________?
 > Please do not say Yugo.
 > -

 Neal,

 It could be any car, really, although a very special model. It would
 be easily recognized by two facts:

 One, it drives and acellerates fabulously in reverse, due to its
 "backdriving" feature. However, when shifted to foward drive, it
 pukes out the radiator.

 Second, if you manage to get to "2000" revs in forward gear, all the
 tires immediately deflate, and the transmission becomes
 permanently welded in PARK.

 Cliff

Ahhh....

At least a new interesting Neal's thread on Omega-List.

When asking the original question to the actual average verbose
 Omega List summer 98 contributor (what ?), the reply is like the one
 answered by a hedgehog or an armadillo ( south US adaptation) on the middle
of the road:
"it's a car, for sure, and the speed is faster than mineee...EEeekkk..
VRRrôôOoom...Splitch !!!...Vroooo..om...mmz..zzz."

More seriously, it's misinformation like never before.
Neal, you are here only for that, regardless the method used.
Your only goal is to disguss users, for obscure reasons that I do not want to
know.
And do not try say the contrary:

A quick tour on Mark Brown's (who?) regular web site  (why regular ?)
yesterday has shown that:

-You have made an alliance with him (surprise! No, I can't believe it. Really
?).
-The link to your site seems to propose an objective software comparison:
And what's on it ?
Day Trader+ day trader + Day Trader Pro +dAy traDer pRo+ Supercharts as an
Omega alternative (with "adapted" comments). No reference to TS, of course
(I know, unfortunately, you spare all of them for this list).

C'est NUL !...
=========

-Pierre Orphelin
 (...VrôôOoom...)