Re : questions,

Dans un courrier daté du 13/08/98 16:16:09  , vous avez écrit :

<< Pierre,

     Not to stay on your butt (rear-end) - but -- According to two different
beta
 testers, the capability to extend indicators to the right 'still' is not in
their
 versions.

Right, but it's on the wihte paper listing.
A lot of features are not yet active and are added from a beta to another.
Extending projection to the right was on the list.

<<
 Maybe you are going with what is told you.  Have you actually tested
 this?

No (see above).

<<
  I did receive a fax from a tech support person, of a brochure he had (but
 did not have one to send me) tha showed this feature and many other wonderful
 things.  Oh well, I guess we will have to wait to see what they finally come
out
 with.  Of course, I was to by Bill himself when I originally purshased 3.0
this
 feature was the most requested feature and would be in the next (3.5)
release.

 This note is intended to inform newbies of what Omega promises and how they
DON'T
 deliver.

The features on the brochure are not all in the current beta.
Beta testing is not public, and you have not to make an opinion from it.
We must wait the official and final version to speak.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin.