Forex for all - the latest scam

I'm amazed that most of you don't recognize the latest "investment scam"
when you see it.
Haven't you noticed the TV ads which hype this new scam the same way as
commodity options were hyped?

Please remember, you have no protection with these firms. No
requirements, no knowledge, no money behind them. You are taking a very
real credit risk. The sales people are the same persons who sold the
garbage stocks for all of those OTC companies which have been shut down
after swindling millions from gullible people.

I suppose I could say "in my opinion" but those who know my background
will realize that it's a lote more than that.

This message is to help prevent you from throwing your money away.  If
you want to throw it away anyway, don't complain. Actually, you will
probably be too embarrased.

Best to all,

Manning Stoller