questions,

in my life with Tradestation I have come across several" interesting
features" can anyone here explain them to me and possibly provide
solutions.

1. Load chart, test system, get results, print results, save chart,
close tradestation, reopen tradestation, different results. Same
parameters, same data (weekend)  wassup? Why do the orders move around?

2. Im using the pager alert. System has a channel stop, highest(h, 20),
on 90 minute bars. Every 90 minutes I get a page, but the stop hasn't
changed. Why do I keep getting paged, if the order isn't changing? Same
story with stops set in the stop window.

3 Why doesn't a system report fit on one page of paper? How can I change
the font (some system font) that tradestation uses to print reports?

4. In the system optimization window, if the net profit is greater than
4 figures it doesn't fit in the column, so you have to continually
resize the column every time you test a system. Yeah I could set my font
to 4 points, I suppose.

5. Why are there no dates on orders in the  system control window?

6. Why can't I get  a list of orders for a system from inception to now
in the system tracking window in order to check stop placement, order
entry etc.? If I close TS I loose any previous order data. Could be a
toggle.

7. Why can't I put multiple data series on a chart in tick format?

8. Why can't I project indicators off into the future, the infamous
right side of the chart.?

9. Why do Permanent Passwords Expire?

10. Why do Market orders not get sent until the bar after the order is
triggered?

11. Why can't I export/view/print a complete tick data set on a futures
contract?

12. Why is there a 13,000 bar limit on a chart?

There are others, but I can't think of them right now.