Re: Trading as a way to financial success (a reply)

Michael Joyce wrote:

>Please send me a well reasoned proof that God does not exist.

Now that's a classic I haven't heard in a while...  You didn't really expect
the Omega Man (TM) to fall for that one, did you Mike?  Attempting to shift
the burden of proof to me has got to be the oldest trick in the book.  And
trying to get me to attempt to prove a negative on top of it!  Tsk, Tsk...

Please understand:  The burden of proof is yours.  You are the one
postulating the existence of something.  All I say is:  show me the
evidence.  And please, refrain from all references to:  ghosts, fairies,
crystal balls, tarrot cards, ESP, UFO's, little voices in your head (called
"prayers" by some), elves, leprechauns, monsters, devils, heavens, hells,
"christs", etc. etc. etc.

All the best,

The Omega Man (TM)

I swear - by my life and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake
of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

> Reason tells us that there are no mystical beings such as are referred to
> as:  "Gods",
<snip>

Please send me a well reasoned proof that God does not exist.

Thanks,
Mike