RE: Elliott wave function

  • To: "'Gerald Marisch'" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Elliott wave function
  • From: "Neil Harrington" <njh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 14:41:00 -0400 (EDT)

Gerald,

Strong objection from me, too. The chatter is sometimes interesting, but
totally inappropriate for this list. Any one on the list created a system
based on these broad-brush voodoo economic discussions? Isn't one of the
tenants of technical analysis that everything of significance is already
reflected in the price and volume? Let's concentrate on helping each other
make money trading, not on the origins of the universe.

Those that are interested can create another list for the economy, how it
works, and how to fix the global economy.

|  If so, and someone "out there" sharesng my view to get back
|  to the nusts
|  and bolts of trading and TradeStation, how can the Elliott
|  Wave function in
|  TS be applied to a 1-minute or 13 tick SP chart?

I don't have an Elliott Wave function in my copy of TS. Am I missing
something?

Gerald, please send me a copy of what you are talking about.

Thanks,

Neil