Re: Omega Trading Club CD - any good ?

>Has anyone looked at the CD that Omega is offering for the Trading Club ?
>From an EL perspective, is it elementary, advanced or what ?

I subscribed to see what it offered. There have been three issues to date.

They describe lots of systems, none of which is tradable as printed.

What they do contain is code for systems that are much more complex than
those shown in the TradeStation manuals. They show how the various
components of a more complex system can be put together to accomplish an
objective.

In addition, they also contains a lot of techniques that I had not seen
before for such things as eliminating whipsaws, etc.

The systems are very well documented and easy to understand. All the code
is included on the CD ROM so you do not have to do a lot of typing to try
modifications. It is a good tool for learning the language.

I found it worth the money but no Holy Grails are disclosed...

Bob Fulks