RE: Elliott wave function

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Elliott wave function
  • From: "Samuel K. Tennis" <skt@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 02:29:33 -0400 (EDT)

To my friends,

	I try to keep my opinions to myself.  I realize that I too frequently fail
but it is the volume that keeps me from reading more of the messages.

	I would never try to censor (yes, I too am human and do err) your freedom
of speech but if we had two parallel lists, technical and fundamental, I
would be apt to contribute more often.  While on the topic, maybe we need a
list for emotional outbursts as well...

	Actually, the threads which I believe this was directed at have been very
valid discussions BUT they really do add a lot of volume to the daily bread.

	My apologies to those whom I give offense.  I can not open my mouth
without incurring wrath.

Samuel

At 12:13 PM 08/12/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Gerald,

    Samuel K. Tennis,  VISTA Research and Trading, Inc.
    8103 Camino Real C-409       voice: 1(305) 273-1321
    S. Miami, FL  33143            fax: 1(305) 273-9164
    skt@xxxxxxxx               http://www.gate.net/~skt