Re: Win 98

I agree that Fat32 is an improvement over Fat16, but most machines purchased
in the past 18-24 months have it anyway.  Before upgrading to '98, I would
check to see if a machine already has Fat32, then consider whether or not it
is worth risking the other possible problems that might be encountered.

An alternative to the Multi-Monitor issue is a 3rd party board, such as
ColorGraphics-- it doesn't tie up the resources that Win-98 Multi-Monitor
Support does and will drive up to 4 monitors-- but, it is more expensive.