Re: Win 98

Ron Augustine wrote:

> I agree that Fat32 is an improvement over Fat16, but most machines purchased
> in the past 18-24 months have it anyway.  Before upgrading to '98, I would
> check to see if a machine already has Fat32, then consider whether or not it
> is worth risking the other possible problems that might be encountered.

Forgot to mention in my last post that I already had Win98B, which has Fat32.
I've run both A and B, and if you have B (the latest release of 95), you REALLY
need 98.  It is by far the worse of the two versions in my experience.  When
upgrading, you can keep your old 95 files, or even better, back them up, in case
you run into problems.  I've yet to hear from anyone who has run into this
serious of a problem that would require reinstalling 95 - but a prudent thing to
do anyway.

Regards,
A.J.