Re: Hard disk on/off - Win98

I heard the same - my TS machine runs since 3years day and night and even
all weekends - just do a SCANDISK and DEFRAG on the weekend, thats it - no
problems.......Screen is off during the night - everything else running

BTW: that is running on good old WfW 3.11 - no other application - nearly
never any crashes

rgds hans