Re: The future is here

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998 07:02:24 GMT, you wrote:

>However, due to the fact that my line is a "business" line
>(Ameritech), usage is metered. Consequently, I believe that
>any cost savings would be eaten up by the (substantial)
>increase in line usage.

Remember, this is wireless scenario... you wouldn't be using your
existing "land lines", you would have a pcs/cellular phone #, so just
set it up as a personal and not a business number!

Remember the original post said "...AT&T is now offering unlimited
WIRELESS internet access for a flat fee of $49 a month through DBC.
They are apparently piggy-backing it on their PCS cell phone
system..."  Granted, he didn't mention "Ameritech,"  however I would
imagine they would want to follow suit in some fashion!

JMB
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx