RE: Market Simulator

I don't know if anyone has any interest in an excel spreadsheet I
developed, to do some mock trading on, As is it is only able to load a
graph day-by day( incrementing one bar per push of a button, of
candlesticks, no indicators yet( if ever :-) )) and the stop and
limitorders could both be triggered at once...and  the code is not
optimal, it does work though, the upside is that you don't have to pay
anything for the privilege. Mail me if you want to try it.( please be
patient)

Good luck,

Olof