Re: Why trade Futures?

Jim:

That's always the feeling I have had in the back of my mind. But these days,
with the increased volatility and the ability to use *some* leverage and the
masses specualting in stocks, I think it's a more viable possibility than it
was, say, ten years ago.

I still don't trade individual stocks, but I am looking at them, trying to
decide if this new perception is indeed correct. If the volatility and masses
speculating and ability to trade Nasdaq L2 allow me to trade individual stocks
like I trade commodities, I think there may be greater edges to be found trading
an individual stock versus most commodities. You will certainly [I think] be
trading against a less savvy crowd in the stock arena.

Then again, maybe I have had the correct perscpective all these years and now, I
too am falling into the 'grass is always greener' misconception...Anyone else
care to comment?

Best,

Tim Morge