Re: Floor trader Study

At 10:41 AM -0400 7/20/98, Neal T. Weintraub wrote:

>The money is ours. Nobody I know considers it monopoly money. People here
>will kill you for a tick if they think they have the edge.

My reference was to investing millions for my employer in developing
products, not investing in commodities. It did seem like monopoly money.
Every day, you decide to fund this project and not this other one and
months (sometimes years) later you find out if your decisions were correct.

Then you go home and, like everybody else, decide whether you want to call
the plumber to fix the drain or do it yourself to save 75 bucks.

I have found that if I mentally can keep considering the money I am now
trading for myself as this same "monopoly money", it greatly reduces the
stress level. Just a mental trick that works for me.

Bob Fulks