Re: Floor trader Study

bob wrote:
>I have found that if I mentally can keep considering the money I am now
>trading for myself as this same "monopoly money", it greatly reduces the
>stress level. Just a mental trick that works for me.

A similar idea that I've used for years is counting points...thus the more
plus points at the end of the trading day that I have, the better.  I find
counting points (like in video games) less stressful and more relaxing
(even fun) than trying to count dollars...I tend to stay in good trades
longer and dump bad trades quicker...I can always do the P/L reckoning when
the trading day is over.

-Tony Haas