Re: Floor trader Study

  • To: LCranston <mulligan@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Floor trader Study
  • From: Timothy Morge <tmorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 08:47:08 -0400 (EDT)

Lamont:

I assure you the money I trade now, and have traded since 1990, is mine. But I
think the there is indeed a great deal of difference between being a floor
trader and being a position trader [wherever you stand or sit]. I have done both
now, with my own money and the skill sets you need and the mindsets are quite
different.

Best,

Tim Morge