Digest attachments in Pegasus?

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Digest attachments in Pegasus?
  • From: "Gary Fritz" <fritz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 16:58:44 -0400 (EDT)

Is anyone else out there reading Omega-list in
digest form using Pegasus?

Pegasus handles the digests pretty well, but it's
not handling MIME attachments properly -- e.g.
the ELA and OMZ files that people attach
occasionally.  I see the raw ASCII that encodes
the ELA/OMZ instead of being offered the binary
version to save/view/whatever.

What's really odd is that it DOES handle the
attachments OK on the RealTraders list.  So
apparently I have Pegasus configured correctly,
but there is something strange about Omega-list.

Any suggestions?
Gary