Re: Need ELA Wizard (help)

On Sat, 18 Jul 1998 08:06:06 -0600, you wrote:

>I only want the alert one time if the condition is met on one bar. Tick
>by tick alerts are given constantly (you hit "ok" after the first alert,
>then another shows up immediately) till the bar closes, which is
>unacceptable.

Steve,

Go into the settings on that specific "indicator", and choose the last
"tab"...Properties!  Then simply turn off the "update every tick"!

I believe then it wall only warn you at the closing of that particular
bar!

The question you need to ask yourself is ...... "Is that really such a
good idea?"       You be your own judge!

Good luck....

JMB
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx