Re Bad initial ticks

Dans un courrier daté du 15/07/98 23:44:11  , vous avez écrit :

<< >
 > You may submit this solution to Omega , and ask them if there is a risk to
 > desactivate the morning update to allow yk2.xxx expiring contracts, as I
 > explained above
 > I guess that there is no risk....

 Why! why, why must we be the ones taking risk and figuring out what to do?
Why doesn't Omega make a
 statement themselves if this is such a HOT IDEA? I cant trust my business to
a fix that is not, has
 not yet been recommended by the products developer.

The question is here.
We wait an official reply.

<<
 If all I did was to test like some sure I'd give it a crack as see what, but
my database is so big that I cant even back it up. Dude I got a two digit
block number, so there. I have lived the lie after lie and day to day unfair
business practices of this company.

I cannot believe that your TS reealtime copy could works with a so big
database.
At the first computer crash, you should experience a one hour or so hourglass
rebuilding corrupt index file!
You knwo, there are big HD's and huge tape storage.
If its on a computer it can be saved!

<<
I want Omega to tell me what to do! they are on this continent and I can
 readily visit them.

This is the best solution in my opinion, but maybe the question was not
formulated in a polite manner...

<<
 You I would have more trouble getting at if I needed to. Just in case I have
 tell you that was a small joke. This problem and your proposed non Omega
official solution is not a
 Joke. Unless I have financial recourse with you I ignore your suggestions.

My suggestions are granted to work for me.
What you do with them is your own problem.
Ii'm not the developer of TS4...Only an user.

<<
 Thanks anyway, I have never seen one guy ever defend a worthless piece o crap
company so feverishly, congratulations on your effort but the ship is sinking
anyway.

This is a proof that we always  can learn something new, even when we do not
want!

Mark, you are announcing this event since the very beginning of Internet lists
related to Omega.
Omega is still here, Tradestation is what you currently use despite your
claims, as the replacement solution is still not here, and even if it comes ,
I guess that you will keep your TradeStation copies too  for a long time, and
upgrade to TS5 as soon as possible.

<<
 --
   TC >>

Mark, why TC ? No initial is matching your name.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin