Re : It's time....to stop this

Dans un courrier daté du 16/07/98 00:03:28  ,  Tim Morge écrit :

<< Pierre:

 I am offended beyond belief that you would tell me or anyone on this list
that
 they are noisy and should stop being critical about Omega. This is a free
speech
 list, except we have all agrred that vendors will not pitch their wares here.
So
 before you tell me what to do, go advertise your products somewhere else.
Leave
 the constructive trading talk to us, since you apparently only wish to kiss
the
 hand of the company that feeds you.

Tony,

I'm not here to advertise, even if I do this on a sparse manner.
Avertising is permitted on this list , on an occasionnal manner, and most of
my posts are not here to say that I sell the nicest neurofuzzylogic system
builder over the world (and  it's the truth, as far as we are alone to propose
this!).
Omega do not pay me in any manner for what I write on this list, andit is only
the expression of MY free speech.
I sell some TS copies in France, and a very few customer are aware of the
existence of this List.
I guess that they could ebven not understand what happens here if they were
not long time Omega List members.
So, the effect on my business is nul, zero , nada, rien du tout mon zami.
FYI, I develop trading systems, to be used for trading  (read that are used
for) and develop tools for myself and others.And beside, I sell and support
TradeStation in France and some of my tools.

<<
 How dare you say I am 'noisy' on this list. I go out of my way to help
people. I
 send data to people that have had crashes, I patiently try to help people
that
 would like to learn to trade and I try to post interesting posts for other
 professional traders on this list to read and consider. I don't sell a
 thing--Unlike you.

I do not say this only for you.
The yk2 patch problem and other complaints are too much present here ,and this
list becomes an Omega couter add list. This is not free speech this is
disinformation when it's too much repeated.
I could be the first to agree with you and some others if the yk2 patch was a
real emergency case, what it is not.
And as you (generally speaking) call for a lawsuit for such a problem , this
make me boil my oils.

<<
 As I have said many times, I am a satisifed user of Omega products in
general. I
 own several. I want the ones I own now to be fixed. Period. I don't want some
 smart-ass vendor telling me to use some hack fix...I want Omega to provide me
 with a fix.

I understand.
But I cannot understand that a satified user "in general" could  call or help
for a lawsuit.
Omega do not differ the patch only to embarass you.
They must have their own reasons.

<<
 If you don't like our posts about the year 2000 problem and other bugs,
please
 learn to use your delete key and also learn to keep your less than witty