Re: Re : Bad initial ticks

pierre wrote:
>You may submit this solution to Omega , and ask them if there is a risk to
>desactivate the morning update to allow yk2.xxx expiring contracts, as I
>explained above
>I guess that there is no risk...

This is nuts!  Why should the TS user bear the responsibility of Omega's
ineptness and submit to such a crazy workaround?  Especially when Omega
tech support discourages forgoing the morning update.  Forget it, jack...

You summed it up correctly...I GUESS THAT THERE IS NO RISK...at least the
lawyers won't be going after YOU!!!

-Tony Haas