Windows 95 & other stuff of no value

My computer geek guy says windows did more for his business in
configuration problems
and repairs than lighting ever did. I never had the kind of problems with
dos I've had with windows 95. In spite of this I still like windows so much
more than the old days with dos because I can do so much more and its
easier. I was hoping windows 98 would be an improvement as far as the
problems that seem to go with windows, maybe it not windows but the
components that are not as reliable. Wonder why somebody hasn't come out
with a drawer type computer to replace and upgrade without having to open
your computer. Just pull out a drawer insert a new one with more memory,
bigger hard drive and a faster processor. Plus warning sensors for
components that are close to failing before they do to prevent crashes with
easier backups installed in the computer. Why is it so expensive to mirror
your HD off site and wouldn't it be good if your server did it as an
incentive to get your business. Why can't you buy a trading program that
has artificial intelligence that learns from its on mistakes. Then when it
has a bad trade find out why it happened and correct it, the more it traded
the better it would get. You could let it do the work to find the grail
while you watch the three stooges. Until then better back up and trade with
what we have and have a geek guy handy. We have come so far so fast in such
a short time wonder what computers will be using in 5 years, probably will
come with seat beats and holograms projecting the S&P on your living room
floor. Wonder if the system vendors will still be claiming riches from
their wares then.

Robert