Backups

I have come to the same conclusion as Ron re backing up to another hard drive.

I'd been waiting for the promised 4.7GB Syquest SyJet, but it keeps getting
postponed. They =wouldn't= deny that they were waiting for the Omega Y2K
patch before releasing it. ;-)

If you want off-location backups (which you should), then you can do tape
backups or 1.5GB SyJets on the weekends.

Would be interested in knowing, however, from the individual who does the
big tape backups, how long does that take? My current tape backups take
hours if verifyin the date.

What backup software would you suggest Ron? Those 3-min incremental backups
sound just fine!

Regards to all,

FPI