Re: Backups

FPI:

Actually, I have the Travan 4/8 gig backup tapes, as well as an extra 6 gig
harddrive on both of my machines. I regularly backup or mirror the major
harddrive...couple times a week..and then make a tape once each weekend.
Hmmm...4 gigs takes a few hours I think, but then, I run them at night
automatically. When I get up on Sunday, my machines have run backups and done
system diagnostics and then I shut em down and restart Omega.

Best,

Tim Morge