Plugging Vendors and their systems - Apology

I understand your point!  There is a lot of shit out there.  I've probably
spent over 70,000 in my 12 years as a tradestation owner on shit systems. And,
I really don't claim that my systems are any better.  I think they are but
they could fall apart tommorrow.  However, I disclose the rules to my systems
so that people can see in the indicators what is going on and I also try to
give the understanding behing the rules.

To think that you can just plug in some formula in TS and get super results is
fantasy.  Success takes diligence and hard work.  Even with the best systems
and indicators you still must put in the work to understand and execute what
is going on.  I think that system vendors and solution providors should be
educators and not just sell / lease black box systems to people.  The problem
comes in on how are you going to get paid for this type of work as people are
usually cheap and don't want to pay for service rendered the proper amount.
That is why I always thought that being paid a portion of profit is the only
fair way.

I think I'm going to change the whole way I do business as a result of this
dialog.  From now on I'm going to GIVE my stuff away if someone puts money in
a managed account or commodity pool that I'm setting up.  Then I get paid 20%
of profits.  Period.

I think this is the only really fair way.  That way your customers won't wan't
to give the stuff away or pirate it because they would be harming themselves
and if the system is good then you would make far more than the measly 3-5
thousand that you get for a sale.

Secondly, anything I said I did not mean as a personal insult to you. Nor did
I mean to imply that you are dishonest or corrupt.  I just in general get very
upset over piracy being a system vendor.  The truth is that we lose about 50%
of our business (or more) to piracy.

I sincerley am sorry and retract any statements I made that may offend you.  I
think this discussion has been productive.  I may even give some of my stuff
away.  If people are going to pirate it everybody should have it so at least I
could get the credit for my inventions.  ( I have several unique , proprietary
indicators.)

God Bless

Dale Legan

Yes I write systems.  But the truth is that I have no Idea what a RINA index
is?