Re: Offset into future? - help (more, please)

Glenn Crumpley wrote:
> I don't know of a way to plot beyond the last bar into the future.

There IS a way to do this in TS. I do it quite regularly to arrive at
dynamic fib price and time projections, but it is such a convoluted
technique that I don't recommend trying it unless you know that you're
going to want to do it on a regular basis.  It must be done in the
off-line server and it involves setting your system clock ahead.

If interested, private e-mail me.

Bob Hunt