-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Iovanella [mailto:ivo1@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, Apr-------------------- (15 time periods forward)

I know I can't do a moving average on something that hasn't happened, and
I'm not trying to.  These averages are based on extant data (see the code
below), but are simply _displayed_ out beyond the current data.  That's what
I'm going for, and if anyone knows if it is possible, and how to accomplish
it, please let me know.  See the original message below for my initial
explanation (try not to get confused) and the code I used.  Thanks again!