Re: Question for SPY traders

Hi James:
You're absolutely correct in assessing and identifying SPDRs as a great
investment vehicle.  Your cost comparison with Vanguard S&P 500 Fund is
also valid.  However, it's imperative to note that you can't "trade"
Vanguard Fund as you could SPY.  The most attractive feature about SPY
stocks is that, you could implement great trading strategies with Call and
Put options (SPX options.)  This feature makes SPY trading a great game in
town, beside trading S&P futures.
Best, Ned
Gandevani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx