How to access data scaling #'s

Does anyone know how to access the values TradeStation uses to
display data on the screen when it is automaticly scaled?  I
am analyizing intra-day data, looking for situations when price
approaches pre-determined support and resistance levels.
At times, the levels are above/below the price range displayed
on the screen, and I get "surprised" when price finally reaches
them.

The values I am trying to access within my indicator are the
ones displayed when you go through the following sequence:
  Format Price Data
  Scaling
  User-Defined (see note below)
    The top and bottom levels shown in the boxes below the
    words "User-Defined")

Note: yea, I am referring to the scaling levels that T.S.
calculates when you check the "Screen" box - not the "User-
Defined" box.  BUT, it displays the automaticly-calculated
levels under "User-Defined", and lets you edit them if you
want to over-ride.

I could just use the High/Low of the day +- some margin.  But,
on some days, the extremes get re-tested later in the day, and
don't provide the alert that I need.

The built-in function "@PriceScale" sounds like what I'm after
(at least in name), but is nothing close.  I guess my question
is simply if I'm missing some functions like "@TopPrRange" /
"BottomPrRange".

Thanks

Jay Mackro