clarification

Here's more detail on the same problem.. As emailed to
dennis.boyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'm sure he'll ultimately get the problem
solved, but in the meantime if anyone can shed some light I'd love to hear
about it..

Here it goes:

I'm having a strange problem, as described below. Last time you were very
helpful, so I thought I might try it again... (Also I should mention that I
submitted a question via the form on the Omega web page about a month ago
and received no response whatsoever.)

Here's the situation:

I bought a new computer this weekend.. Copied all the Omega directories
from my old computer, then Installed TS build 18 and then upgraded to build
21 from the web site.

Seemed to work fine on Monday (5/11), but today (5/12) it's really acting
strange. With my 5 minute charts all of today's data so far is compressed
into one bar at the right-hand edge of the chart, stuffed on to the end of
yesterday's data. According to the chart, today hasn't started yet.

Editing the tick file from the server, it says the last available date is
5/11 (yesterday). But this morning's ticks are showing up there, in
yesterday's data. Near the end of the file the time stamp rolls over, from
16:25 to 9:30 (today's ticks)

What could possibly be going on here???
The computer clock and date ARE SET CORRECTLY. Could this somehow depend on
the symbol universe settings? I'm using the default settings for the most
part, except I have the closing times set 5 minutes early in order to
generate usable Market-On-Close orders. This all worked fine on my other
computer where I had upgraded to build 20, not build 21 as in the present
case.

HELP!!
And best regards
Phil Lane