clarification

Ron at Omega Tech Support called me up and stepped me through some stuff.
We got it working by exiting the server and then restarting. Now it was
showing today's date in the server (lower right-hand corner) but there was
nothing coming in. We had to upload the ROS again to the signal box, now it
works.

I think the problem started when I built the computer.. I set the time but
got the am/pm wrong! Not noticing my error, I loaded up tradestation.... A
while later I DID notice the mistake and changed the system clock.

Too bad I didn't restart the server until now! Will need to get today's and
yesterday's ticks from the web site...

Thanks to all who responded!
Phil