Re: Unable to open file error

Most likely there is an error in the DOS path that is specified in your
Print statement.

One thing that will cause this is if the specific path does not already
exist on your hard drive, or if you're specifying a drive that can't be
written to-- such as a CD-Rom, or the path specified has a syntax error that
does not conform to DOS path standards.

If you can't locate the error, mail me the exact print statement and I'll
see if I can find it.