Re: Recommendations or Advice

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Recommendations or Advice
  • From: Carroll Slemaker <cslemaker1@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 12:17:12 -0700

Tom Lincoln wrote:

> I am thinking of buying Signal, Signal Online or BMI.
>
> Does anyone have any critical thinking about these products so as
> to advise me on the best approach.

I am using Signal, delivered by cable.  Some time back I compared a full
day's tick count for the front S&P contract;  I compared my count with
that of a friend using BMI and with a count from the official list of
ticks from the CME itself.  My recollection is that my count was very
close to the BMI count and both were somewhat lower than the CME's
count.

Carroll Slemaker