Re: Realtime Trading

<< 	The proof is in the pudding, so to speak. Realtime is realtime. And
 nothing I have personally traded in the last two years has any thing to do
 with RSI! >>

Then I assume you have a Disclosure Document with a track record that has been
audited by the NFA.  THAT is the proof.  I would be pleased if you could send
me a copy, or better yet, do what almost every other reputable money
manager/CTA does and publish it on your website.

Thank You,

Michael