Re:MarkBrown's complains about Omega

Mark,
Buying or using Omega's software is not obligatory - there is plenty of
other software on the market you can use if you prefer. I myself found the
Tradestation
to be the best for my purpose. By the way, their support over the last 9
years and their products have improved tremendously and I appreciate the
difference (support for the System Writer used to be very bad and my early
TS crashed almost every day).
As for seminars, I never attend any considering them to be waste of time
and money,
however, I often buy seminar tapes which sometimes offer some good ideas.
Jan H. Philipp
P.S. I have no commercial interest in Omega other than seeing them in
existence
     as long as they supply good products and hope that one day someone
will come up                     with a really competitive product to
minimize the danger of monopolizing the      market.