Data ? and a comment

2 Questions

1. Does anyone know a good, reliable, clean source for long term
historical data, for stocks and Futures. I want to do some system
testing and need 20+ years of data.

2. I want to do some testing on intraday data, and create a continuous
tick database. But I cannot figure out how to get a complete tick file
out of the Omega server.  I do not want to have to manually create a
file for every day and paste them together. Does anyone know how to get
the tick data out of Tradestation as a complete contract file instead of
as individual days? Or is there a utility that will convert  the omz
format to something that can be read?

If possible please reply to me directly,  dyslexic@xxxxxxx

"But I don't want any spam!!!"
                            Monty Python